Day 1: arriving in Doha

Finally, after about four hours of waiting, I was onboard again, flying to Doha for my next transfer. Milan is still 8 hours away. 
 
This is my first time flying with Qatar Airways. I've heard that its standard is quite great. Let's hope it's as good as what I heard.
I was on board rather quickly despite a long waiting line. The cabin is clean and big. All the devices on board work very well. I remember last year I flied with China Airline, I saw some patches taped to cover the damage parts, and the touch screen was not so sensitive. 
 
 As soon as we were all seated, the cabin crew immediately distributed some wet paper towel and a bag full of things we would need for later.

There are a refreshing towel, earplugs, toothbrush and toothpaste, eye mask and a pair of socks!
30 minutes on Qatar, they have already won me over. 
On this flight, I had two meals which were both very yummy. 
  
Another thing I really need to praise Qatar is their friendly crews. I asked for some water, although having to wait for awhile, a flight attendant gave me a BIG BOTTLE of water! That was super nice of her. >__<
 
After arriving in Doha, it took me awhile to see where I should go to find my gate. 
 
The airport is very clean and luminous. 
 
 And some fancy car on display...
 
And finally, I got to my boarding gate just in time. 
 
Next stop: Milano.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

【購物】在佛羅倫斯購買皮件的眉角

【飲食】義大利人的用餐哲學

【購物】折扣季到底有多殺!讓人失心瘋的義大利